We warmly welcome you to visit us. We trust that your time in joining us together in worship and fellowship will be a special blessing to you.
Sunday Services Schedule
- Adult Bible Instruction and Children’s Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
- Morning Worship 11:00 a.m. We encourage family members of all ages to worship together.
- Nursery care for young children is provided for Sunday Worship Service
- First Sunday of the Month: Fellowship Meal followed by ministry at Oak Lane Retirement Center at 2:30 p.m.
Evening Services 6pm
- Each Sunday of the Month except the first Sunday: Pastor Karl will be preaching using the Heidelberg Catechism as a general outline. It will be somewhat informal with time for singing, prayer, preaching, and discussion. Your session encourages you to come and benefit from this very practical series. This evening service will begin at 6pm. All are encouraged to join us.
Sunday Morning Order of Worship
- Call to Worship—We receive God’s welcome to praise Him: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Triune God Draws Near to Us—We lift up our hearts to Him, and we remember that He is present with us.
- Confession: Our God Cleanses Us—In order to be fit to pray, sing, read and commune with Him, we confess our sins and He promises forgiveness.
- Consecration: Our Thanksgiving with His Word—With forgiveness comes the liberty to approach God to sing to Him, offer prayer and listen to preaching from the Bible, and in these ways, we are renewed, we are consecrated, for daily living.
- Communion: Our God in Fellowship with Us—We show our unity as a church family by saying together words of what we believe, and then we receive nourishment at the Lord’s Table. This iscommunion.
- Benediction-–God blesses us with His benediction; these are words of His goodness, kindness and favor. We leave commissioned to serve Him in the world. We have been renewed in our relationship with God to live for Jesus Christ.